Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello how are we all? God the weather has been awful, several parties that I was suppose to be attending have been cancelled. Do you think that the Royal International at Hickstead will go ahead for the 5 days? I personally think that if this weather continues then by the end of the show it'll be looking rather waterlogged. I feel so sorry for all those homes etc that have been flooded out and then 1000's of people without power and water

I am hoping to make a personal appearance at the Royal International Horse show - though this will be subject to weather. I hate getting my glossy coat all wet and matted.

Will any of you be attending? Make sure you come over the horsemart stand and try to find me. Pick up one of our goody bags for only £1 and also get a horsemart sticker from me.

If there are any other shows you think that I should attend then please let me know at comments@horsemart.co.uk I will then see what we can do and perhaps arrange a trade stand for there in 2008.